It’s time to “Reset & Restart.” I’m not an advocate of “New Years Resolutions” but I do believe in “Setting Goals.” So – Pull that Vision Board out this week and let’s Get Started!
Remember to use Prayer and the SMART Method.
- S Specific: Significant, Stretching, Simple
- M Meaningful: Motivational, Manageable, Measurable
- A Attainable: Appropriate, Achievable, Adjustable
- R Relevant: Result-Based, Results-oriented, Realistic
- T Timely: Time-oriented, Time-bound, Time-Specific
Remember to evaluate and reevaluate along the way AND adjust when needed.
Let’s do a couple of long terms and a number of short terms.
#Have Fun & Make 2013 The BEST Ever!
Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Here’s what I want you to do next …
- If this article has blessed you, click the tweet button or facebook share below to share it with others.
- Share your comments below.
- Sign up on your right for my free 6 Days to Optimizing Your Lifedownload. A 6-Day Devotion to helping you become the Best You!
Preparing You To Live Victorious!
Powered by Facebook Comments