What’s Kewl? What’s Hot & What’s Not? While trends come and go, some things are priceless and should not be subject to the changing times. One of my young friends on Facebook had a thing or two to say about things that turns her off regarding young men. Here are a few. Lil Bros – please take notes.
- Boys who wear their pants at their knees
- Boys who feel they have to curse in every sentence
- Boys who don’t know how to approach a girl
- Boys who act like you owe them something for taking you out
- DUMB BOYS
- Boys who think they are IT and their breath smells
- Boys who disrespect their moms
Fellows, Nicole goes on to say that if u are any of these things, don’t try to talk to her! I guess we older bros have some work to do. I was thinking for a minute … Hmmm … “If I had a daughter that was a teen, I sincerely hope she would have the same standards.”
Way to go Nicole! Keep the standards high and never loose sight of your true worth. #UarePriceless
Here’s what I want you to do next …
- If this article has blessed you, click the tweet button or facebook share below to share it with others.
- Share your comments below.
- Sign up on your right for my free 6 Days to Optimizing Your Lifedownload. A 6-Day Devotion to helping you become the Best You!
Keep Living Your Life On Purpose!
Rickey E. MacklinTweet
Powered by Facebook Comments