Perhaps you’ve gone through some situations in life where people who did not know your value used and abused you. Perhaps, even as a child, someone planted some terrible seeds that you were worthless, dumb, stupid and wouldn’t amount to much of anything. Perhaps there were people who took advantage of you. Or – perhaps it was in your marriage that your spouse convinced you that you were ugly, worthless and were a no good piece of trash.
Well – I’m here with a message for you today folks. God doesn’t make junk! They were wrong. I mean seriously wrong about you! It’s sad how people who are going through their own self-esteem issues try and project those things on others. It’s also sad that a person could feel the only way to rise to the top is to keep others under. I have a problem with that and so does God.
Again – if I could say this any clearer I would. God doesn’t make junk. When God made mankind, He said it was “Very Good!” In fact, the Bible describes God’s views of you this way:
- You are the Apple of His eye – Can’t get much better than that ~ Psalm 17:18
- You were worth Dying for – He paid the ultimate price for you ~ John 15:13
- He gave His Best for you – His only begotten Son ~ Romans 8:32
- He thinks of you All the time – Even when you’re asleep ~ Psalms 40:5
- He takes it Personal when anyone offends you – That’s deep! ~ Matthew 25:40
- He’s assigned you Personal Body Guards – Yep … Angels ~ Psalm 34:7
And to be honest, that’s just the beginning. Never let anyone or any situation in life define you when God already has. You are incredible and were a part of God’s master plan BEFORE He created the earth. His purpose for your life was not an after-thought. You are not a piece of junk – You are His masterpiece! So, the next time someone tries to de-value you, tell them “You must be mistaken – because you have no idea who I am! God doesn’t make junk. In fact, I am God’s Original Masterpiece!”
Rickey E. Macklin
“Preparing You To Live Victorious!”
Powered by Facebook Comments